ข้ามไปที่เนื้อหาหลัก

About Me

Hi! my name is Napatsorn Sangsansiri, my nickname is Earn. I'm 21-year-old. I'm came from Suphanburi but I have been studying in Bangkok since grade 7. My old high school is Khemasiri, English-math class program. Now, I study at Assumption University, a faculty BBA majoring in Marketing. For my future plan, I want to continue to study in Australia and gain more experience to come to develop my family business.

I am an animal lover. I have several pets and species such as dogs, cats, fishes, birds, and one chinchilla. My favorite place is the shopping mall, when I free time I like to go shopping at the shopping mall, I feel happy and relax when I walk when I see any think on the shelf and any product in the shop. I don't like sunlight, I like the night more than the daytime because in the daytime I need to do work follows my responsibilities and in each day I have many things I need to do and it has many that I don't wanna do but I can't reject it. On the other hand, the night is like relax time I can do anything that I want and most importantly it never hot, it never has sunlight. So, it is the cause that I like the night although, very short.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Online/offline Marketing and Advertising

The place that I will choose to post the company's banner there are two places is OTOP website and the Home decoration website Because the product’s company is an OTOP product with four-star and it easy to reach target customers. For the cost, the OTOP website promotes free for product OTOP and for Home decoration website cost is 600 Baht per month. I will post around 4 months; January, February, March, November, and December. I these periods because this period the customers do not buy wooden courts. Therefore, the company should to hard promote during this period to attract the attention of customers. Video for promote company I use around 54 seconds. because If it is longer than this video will be boring until the audience may click to skip. But if shorter, the information will be too small and not interest for the audience to visit the company's website. The place that I choose to post this video is advertising on Youtube and Line TV