ข้ามไปที่เนื้อหาหลัก

Online/offline Marketing and Advertising



The place that I will choose to post the company's banner there are two places is OTOP website and the Home decoration website Because the product’s company is an OTOP product with four-star and it easy to reach target customers. For the cost, the OTOP website promotes free for product OTOP and for Home decoration website cost is 600 Baht per month. I will post around 4 months; January, February, March, November, and December. I these periods because this period the customers do not buy wooden courts. Therefore, the company should to hard promote during this period to attract the attention of customers.



Video for promote company I use around 54 seconds. because If it is longer than this video will be boring until the audience may click to skip. But if shorter, the information will be too small and not interest for the audience to visit the company's website. The place that I choose to post this video is advertising on Youtube and Line TV because this is a large platform and most of the people always watch some video on this platform. So, the company will get more audience from this way.
For social media channel that the company should use is Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. I think this is the most social media that people use each day. For Facebook and Instagram is easy to reach the customer, the company can directly contact with the customer in real-time and if the customer has some question they can direct to ask the company. It also can help the company to filter the audience to match with the target customer of the company in automatic. Pinterest is a collection of various arts that focuses on unique designs. The company's products are beautiful that many companies do not it has a unique beauty. I think that Pinterest is suitable for the audience who wants a product that is beautiful and unique and maybe the company can get new customers from it. If the audience is interested in the company's products They can access the company website easily and conveniently.
For the offline channel, the first place that I choose is a road banner at Suphanburi city entrance because the company's store is located at Suphanburi and I think road banner customers can easily see when the customer drives through this area. We can choose to put a banner in areas with traffic lights because when the car is on a red light, customers can see more of the company’s banner so they have time that enough to read any information of the company on the banner. Second, I think post banner on storefront or food storefront because when the customer came to this store to buy some product or came to the food store to eat some food they can see the banner of the company in easier. Third, Suphan magazines or travel books because These magazines will be available at various attractions of Suphan Buri. It can help promote the company to various customer groups and can distribute to various locations.

The target audience for both online and offline channels is the people 30-60 age and the people who love in arts, like products that have uniqueness, love Thai art And love wooden products. The banner I will post around four-month January, February, March, November, and December because this period the customer does not buy wooden court so the company needs to promote more for attraction from the customer. For the video clip and offline channel, I will post around three months August, September, and October because it is the time that customers will buy the most wooden court. Almost customers will start looking for any advertising about the wooden courts during this period. Other channels, we will port all time because social media channels have lower cost and the audience always use channel all times. For the cost of these advertising Banner, 600 Baht per month total 2,400 per year (only Home decoration website). Video 20,000 Baht per time (including Line TV and Youtube) I will post around 6 times a total of 120,000 per year. Social media Facebook and Instagram cost around 200-300 per month total 3,600 per year. So, the total cost of all this advertising is 126,000 per year.


ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

About Me

Hi! my name is Napatsorn Sangsansiri, my nickname is Earn. I'm 21-year-old. I'm came from Suphanburi but I have been studying in Bangkok since grade 7. My old high school is Khemasiri, English-math class program. Now, I study at Assumption University, a faculty BBA majoring in Marketing. For my future plan, I want to continue to study in Australia and gain more experience to come to develop my family business. I am an animal lover. I have several pets and species such as dogs, cats, fishes, birds, and one chinchilla. My favorite place is the shopping mall, when I free time I like to go shopping at the shopping mall, I feel happy and relax when I walk when I see any think on the shelf and any product in the shop. I don't like sunlight, I like the night more than the daytime because in the daytime I need to do work follows my responsibilities and in each day I have many things I need to do and it has many that I don't wanna do but I can't reject it. On the other han